Why should I volunteer?
- Be a part of the excitement “inside the ropes”
- Make a difference in your community
- Receive commemorative volunteer gear
- Build friendships that will last a lifetime
Is there a uniform?
- All volunteers are given a polo shirt and hat as a part of their volunteer package. We are requesting that volunteers wear khaki pants, capris, skorts, or shorts to keep everyone coordinated while out on course.
Is there a minimum age to volunteer?
- In general, volunteers must be 18 years old at the time of volunteering. There are positions available for younger volunteers: Junior Volunteers must be at least 10 years old and caddies must be at least 13 years old.
What should I expect after registering?
- Within a few weeks of registering, you will receive an email confirmation. As the tournament grows nearer, you will receive information about your committee assignment and any pre-tournament training from your committee chair.
Volunteer working assignments
- Your committee chairperson will notify you of your scheduled work times and any additional important information. Individual committee-related inquiries, including questions about your assignment and schedule, should be directed to your chairperson.
Where do I park?
- Volunteers can park at the Village Shopping Center parking lot at the corner of Old Alabama and Roxburgh Roads. Member golf cart parking area will be announced soon.
Where is the tournament played?
- The tournament will take place at the Country Club of Roswell, 2500 Club Springs Drive, Roswell, GA 30076.
Which days are volunteers required?
- Volunteers are needed in various areas for all five tournament days. Some volunteer committees are also needed for pre- and post- tournament duties. Please refer to the Volunteer Opportunities page for details.
How long would I be expected to work each day?
- Depending on your committee assignment, the average shift is approximately 4 hours long. There are two shifts, morning and afternoon, each day. Volunteers are asked to volunteer for a minimum of 3 shifts during the course of the event.
How many volunteers are needed?
- We currently need about 150 volunteers to help run the Judson Collegiate, but we could always use an extra hand! There is no set number of volunteers required to run the tournament. Volunteers are needed for all the committees. We have several new pre-tournament committees that need help. Go to the Volunteer Opportunities page for details.